Living With Tardive Dyskinesia?
Tardive Dyskinesia (TD) is a long-term disorder that causes a person to experience sudden, random movements in their face and other body parts.
Clinical Research Center of Nevada is conducting a study to investigate how TD progresses over time and evaluate the impact of TD on patients’ lives.
Qualified participants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be diagnosed with Tardive Dyskinesia or have past antipsychotic use history
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.