Multi-Specialty Research Associates
An innovator and leader in clinical trials, Multi-Specialty Research Associates (MSRA) conducts Phase I-IV clinical trials over a wide range of therapeutic areas. With over 50 years of combined research experience behind it, our experienced staff ensures the highest caliber of patient care, while gathering the most accurate and evaluable data. MSRA’s expert team is trained in a full spectrum of services to insure our clinical research processes are managed and executed flawlessly.
The MSRA Difference
- Only Premier Independent Research Facility within 100 mile radius
- Fully Equipped Exam Rooms
- Comfortable Patient Suite for Serial Studies
- Mercury Sphygmomanometers
- Locked Ambient Drug Room (monitored with min-max thermometers)*
- Double Locked Storage for Controlled Substances*
- Secured Refrigerated Drug Storage*
- -20 and -80 Freezers (monitored with mini-max thermometers)*
- Medical Grade Vaccine Refrigerator
- Ambient Centrifuge
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Spirometry Suite
- Burdick Interpretive 12 lead ECG
- Secured Storage for Study Documents
- Back-up Generator
- Monitored Security System with Cameras
- Monitor Rooms with Telephone, WIFI and Hardwire Connections
- Onsite Laboratory for Collection and Shipment to Central Laboratory
- CAP Certified Local Laboratory Facility
- Dry Ice
- Inpatient Capabilities
- High Capacity Copier and Scanner
- Automated Emergency On Call System
- Customized Source Documents for Each Study
- Proprietary Site Core Source Documents
- Access to X-Ray, Ultrasound, CT, MRI, Endoscopy/Colonoscopy Suite and Dialysis Center
- 50,000 plus Patient database
- Clinical Research staff with over 50 years’ experience including – Database Manager, Patient Recruitment, Regulatory Administrator, Certified Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Assistants, Business Development Manager, Contract Administrators, Onsite Managing Director
- Proprietary Source Documents for Each Study
- Nine clinical Investigators in the following therapeutics areas:
- Internal Medicine
- Family practice
- Critical Care Medicine
We conduct clinical research trials to advance health.
There are lots of reasons to participate in a medical study.
Browse and apply for a study today!
Studies Enrolling Here
Alzheimer’s Disease (Mild to Moderate) - Age 55-85
A clinical research study for those with signs of early Alzheimer's Disease.
Blood collection Lung disease - Ages 50-80
A blood draw research study for those undergoing lung cancer screenings.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - Ages 40-80
A clinical research study to assess the safety and effectiveness of an investigation drug for reducing COPD flare-ups