Experiencing RSV Symptoms?
You may qualify for a treatment study.
We are enrolling volunteers in a research study for individuals with symptoms associated with respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). You might qualify to participate if you have recently tested positive for RSV and have congestive heart failure, COPD or asthma, or are 65 years of age or older.
To qualify you must:
- Be 18-64 and have recently tested positive for RSV and have asthma and/or congestive heart failure or COPD
- Be 65-74 and have asthma and/or congestive heart failure or COPD
- Be 75+ and be at risk for RSV
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.