Osteoarthritis of the Knee Study
Is Knee Osteoarthritis causing you pain and decreased function in one or both knees?
Multiple locations are conducting a research study assessing how well a new investigational cell therapy, in the form of a single injection, works as a potential Knee Osteoarthritis treatment in addressing some of the symptoms associated with Osteoarthritis, including knee pain and decreased function.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 40 years of age or older
- Have Knee Osteoarthritis of a certain severity
- Experience pain and decreased function in one or both knees.
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.