Moderate to Severe Asthma
Exploring Asthma Research Takes Courage and Strength
Despite available treatments for asthma, some individuals may still experience severe symptoms and asthma attacks. Multiple locations are evaluating a study drug for adults with severe asthma.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18 to 75 years of age
- Diagnosed with asthma by a physician for at least 12 months and have suffered exacerbations (attacks) during the past year
- Regularly taking certain medications to manage your asthma symptoms
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
*No insurance is needed to participate
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.