Major Depressive Disorder
Living With MDD?
Help advance medical research by participating in a clinical trial to help test the safety and effectiveness of a Monotherapy for Major Depressive Disorder.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18-65 years old
- Be diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder
- Be having a current major depressive episode
- Any current and primary psychiatric disorder other than Major Depressive Disorder.
- Severe alcohol or substance use disorder.
- History of bipolar I and II disorder, psychosis, and/or mania.
- Prior participation in a ketamine, esketamine, dextromethorphan or any other NMDAR- antagonist study, or received esketamine at any time.
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.
Pharmacology Research Institute - Newport Beach
Mon: 8AM – 5PM
Tues: 8AM – 5PM
Wed: 8AM – 5PM
Thurs: 8AM – 5PM
Fri: 8AM – 2PM
1601 Dove Street, Suite 290
Newport Beach, CA 92660