Chronic Gout Research Study
Do you or a loved one experience pain and discomfort from chronic gout? Consider a research study for adults aged 19-69 with chronic gout.
To qualify, you must:
- Be age 18-69 years of age
- Be diagnosed with chronic gout
- Not have a history of rheumatoid arthritis or other autoimmune diseases
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.