The Symptoms of Gout Can Come Suddenly, Leaving People Feeling Debilitated
We are inviting you to take part in a research study for those who suffer from the symptoms associated with gout, such as pain, redness and swelling of joints, often the big toe.
To qualify, you must:
- Be age 18-65 years of age
- Suffer from gout (pain, redness, swelling of joints, often the big toe)
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.