Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 Diabetes Research Study
The study will test if an investigational medicine can help with blood glucose (sugar) and weight management compared with an existing treatment for Type 2 diabetes.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18 years or over
- Have type 2 diabetes
- Take at least 1500mg of metformin each day
- Have a BMI of 25kg/m2 or more
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.