UTI / E. coli Vaccine Study For Seniors
HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH A UTI IN THE LAST 2 YEARS?
People aged 60 years or older, with a history of UTI, are at an increased risk of developing a bloodstream infection, caused by an E. coli bacteria.
A clinical research study to assess the effectiveness and safety of an investigational vaccine in the prevention of bloodstream infection is now enrolling. Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are 60 years of age or older
- Have had a UTI in the past 2 years
- Feel comfortable, or have a caregiver who is comfortable using a web-based program on a computer or tablet, or an application on a smartphone
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related vaccine at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
WHAT TO EXPECT
THREE EASY STEPS
Fill out your contact information or give us a call
A recruiter will reach out shortly and ask you some questions
If you’re qualified, you will be scheduled for an office visit
Global Medical Research
Mon-Fri: 9AM to 5PM
2701 S. Hampton Rd. Suite 250
Dallas TX, 75224