UTI / E. coli Vaccine Study For Seniors
You may be eligible to participate if you:
- Are 60 years of age or older
- Must have a history of UTI in the past 2 years for which evidence of diagnosis was verified by the investigator. In case of a recent history of UTI or ABP, the condition must have resolved greater than (>)14 days prior to randomization
- Must be willing to share relevant medical information pertaining to medical history and to share medical records relevant to the medical events identified as suspected cases of invasive extraintestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli disease (IED), urinary tract infections (UTI), or acute bacterial prostatitis (ABP).
- Feel comfortable, or have a caregiver who is comfortable using a web-based program on a computer or tablet, or an application on a smartphone
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related vaccine at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.