Contraception Ring (Coming Soon)
To qualify, you must:
- Be between the ages of 13 and 17 (inclusive) provided that:
- Applicable national, state and local laws allow subjects in this age group to consent/assent to receive contraceptive services,
- All applicable laws and regulations regarding the informed consent/assent of the subjects to participate in clinical trials are observed.
- Be 18-45 and:
- Have never used hormonal contraceptives before enrolling into the study
- Have used hormonal contraceptives in the past, but have had a hormonal contraceptive-free period before enrolling into the study
- Directly switch from another hormonal contraceptive
- Be sexually active, premenopausal female subjects, aged 13 up to 45 years old at the time of screening, of childbearing potential and seeking contraception.
- Be willing to use the trial investigational product for thirteen 28-day cycles.
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.