NASH (Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis)
Fatty liver weighing on your mind?
Find out more about a clinical trial testing an investigational drug for Fatty Liver, or nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). If you have Fatty Liver, you may be able to join a clinical research study.
To qualify, you must be:
- Be 18 to 75 years old
- Have had a liver biopsy that showed NASH or be willing to undergo a biopsy
- Have 2 or more of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, overweight, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and/or high blood glucose
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
No insurance is needed to participate.
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.