Alzheimer’s with Agitation
Are you caring for a family member with Alzheimer’s disease who is restless, aggressive, or irritable?
A new research study may be an option.
This local Alzheimer’s disease research study is seeking people who*:
- Are aged 65 to 90 years old
- May have a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
- Are currently exhibiting or showing signs of restlessness, aggression or irritability
- Have a dedicated caregiver
*Other criteria also apply
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.
Pharmacology Research Institute - Los Alamitos
Mon: 8AM – 5PM
Tues: 8AM – 5PM
Wed: 8AM – 5PM
Thurs: 8AM – 5PM
Fri: 8AM – 2PM
4281 Katella Avenue, Suite 230
Los Alamitos, CA 90720