Give Hope a Chance: Enroll Your Loved One in an Alzheimer’s Clinical Trial Today!
Enrolling your loved one in a clinical trial isn’t just a decision; it’s a statement of resilience. Your involvement contributes to a brighter outlook for all affected by Alzheimer’s Disease. Your loved one deserves the best, and that’s what we deliver. Sign up to receive the latest information on our Alzheimer’s research studies.
Study Participant Requirements:
- Must be 50+
- Must have symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease
- Generally healthy
- Must have a support person or caregiver who can attend appointments with the patient throughout the trial
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
- Transportation may be available
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.