COPD Research Study
ClinSearch is Comparing 2 inhaler treatments, no placebo on patients with Moderate to Severe COPD with cardiovascular disease or risk of a cardiac event.
Study Participant Requirements:
- Be 40-80 years old
- Have a 10+ years of smoking history
- Have Moderate to Severe COPD without an exacerbation within 8 weeks and no history of Asthma lifetime or lung cancer within 5 years
- Not use of maintenance ICS treatment within 12 months
- Have Pre-existing CVD or high-risk CVD conditions (Hypertension, Diabetes, CKD, Obesity, etc.)
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.