Do you have a Yeast Infection?
Consider a clinical research study testing the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug for women with vulvovaginal candidiasis.
To qualify, you must:
- Must be female 18 years of age or older
- Must have symptoms of a current vaginal yeast infection
- Must have been treated for a yeast infection within the past 28 days or currently receiving maintenance therapy to prevent vaginal yeast infections
- Must NOT have a current or past history of cervical or vaginal cancer
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.