UTI Study For Women
Consider a clinical research study testing the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug for individuals with Urinary Tract Infection caused by Multidrug Resistant E. coli.
To qualify, you must:
- Be female between the ages of 18 and 70
- Have a history of recurrent UTIs in the past 6 months or more than 3 UTIs in the past 12 months prior to screening, with at least one of these caused by E. coli based on culture results/documentation.
- Have a history of positive urine culture with presence of multidrug resistant E. coli within the last 12 months.
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
WHAT TO EXPECT
THREE EASY STEPS
Fill out your contact information or give us a call
A recruiter will reach out shortly and ask you some questions
If you’re qualified, you will be scheduled for an office visit
Carolina Institute for Clinical Research
Mon-Fri: 7:30AM to 5PM
1565 Purdue Drive, Suite 101
Fayetteville, NC 28303