Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) Research Study
Enrollment in a research study for Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) is now open. Find out more to see if you qualify.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18-54 years old
- Be diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) for at least 6 months
- Have a history of inadequate response to prescribed topical medications
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.