Do you or a loved one suffer from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)?
Current Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) treatment not working? Participation in a clinical trial may mean finding better treatment options than those currently available.
- You are female
- Between 18 to 40 years old at the screening visit
- Have been diagnosed with PCOS
- Have a BMI less than 38
- Have no known or suspected liver disease
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel