Living with advanced Parkinson’s disease?
Wake Research is looking for participants to enroll in multiple clinical studies for the treatment and observation of Parkinson’s Disease. Medical Insurance is not needed to participate in our studies.
- You are between 30 and 80 years old
- You have been Diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease
- You are willing to be confined for observation for 7 to 12 days
*Other conditions may apply
- Compensation of up to $1475 to $3200 for time and travel*
- Access to dedicated and qualified medical professionals
- Study-related medication and medical exams at no cost
*Compensation varies by study