Looking for Nicotine Alternatives?
Help advance research by participating in a study for nicotine. Requires a consecutive 6-day, 5-night overnight visit. Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
- Be between 21 to 60 years old
- Be generally healthy
- Smoke cigarettes as a primary source of tobacco
- Smoke an average of at least 10 cigarettes per day for at least six months
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation up to $2800 for time and travel