Help Protect Against RSV
Learn more about participating in a clinical trial for a potential vaccine to prevent respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) infection.
To qualify, you must be:
- 60 years of age or older
- In good health (Certain chronic diseases such as heart failure and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease may be permissible)
- Primarily responsible for self-care (do not require a caretaker)
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
No insurance is needed to participate.
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.