Migraine pain getting in your way?
Migraine is a neurological condition that can be debilitating and incapacitating. Wake Research is looking for participants to enroll in multiple clinical studies for the treatment, observation, or prevention of migraines. Medical Insurance is not needed to participate in our studies.
Studies we are exploring:
· Investigational Prevention
· Botox Treatment
· Episodic Migraine
· Observational Study
- You are at least 18-65 years old
- You have a history of migraine for equal to or greater than 12 months
- You had a onset of migraine before 50 years old
- You have a history of 6 to 14 migraine days/ month and less than 15 headache days/ month in each of 3 months prior to visit 1
- Have no prior use of any botulinum toxin injections to head, face, and/ or neck in your lifetime
*Other conditions may apply
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study-related medication and medical exams at no cost