GOUT FLARES BREAKING YOUR STRIDE?
Gout is a common form of inflammatory arthritis. It is characterized by sudden and severe attacks of pain, swelling and tenderness in the joints, commonly at the base of the big toe.
If you suffer from Gout attacks, you may qualify for a new research study for people with Gout.
To qualify, you must:
- Be age 18-85 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with Gout
- Have not been diagnosed with xanthuria or rheumatoid arthritis
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
WHAT TO EXPECT
THREE EASY STEPS
Fill out your contact information or give us a call
A recruiter will reach out shortly and ask you some questions
If you’re qualified, you will be scheduled for an office visit
Clinical Research Center of Nevada
Mon-Fri: 8AM to 4.30PM
2020 Wellness Way, Suite 206
Las Vegas, NV 89106
Contact us for study location details