GOUT FLARES BREAKING YOUR STRIDE?
Gout is a common form of inflammatory arthritis. It is characterized by sudden and severe attacks of pain, swelling and tenderness in the joints, commonly at the base of the big toe.
If you suffer from Gout attacks, you may qualify for a new research study for people with Gout.
To qualify, you must:
- Be 18-85 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with Gout
- Have not been diagnosed with xanthuria or rheumatoid arthritis
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.