COVID and Flu Test
SINGLE VISIT TESTING STUDY FOR PATIENTS EXPERIENCING SYMPTOMS OF THE FLU OR COVID-19
This single-visit study will compare an investigational test for the detection of COVID-19 and influenza in individuals with fever and other symptoms of illness. The study involves the collection of two nasal cavity swabs at one visit to the research site.
To qualify you must:
- Must report having fever within 24 hours prior to study + one additional symptom
- No history of frequent or uncontrolled nosebleeds in 14 days prior to study visit
- No a frequent user of nasal wash/irrigation products
- For the pediatric group, be ages 0 to 21
- For the adult group, be ages 22 years or older
Eligible participants will receive $100 for the completion of the visit
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.