COVID Swab Test
COVID Swab Test Research Study
Multi-Specialty Research Associates is enrolling volunteers in a research study for individuals with COVID-19 symptoms.
To qualify, you must:
- Male or female aged 2 years of age or older.
- Be exhibiting two or more symptoms associated with COVID-19 one of which must be cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Other symptoms may include chills, cough, fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Have symptoms within the last 7 days
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.