MIGRAINES GETTING IN YOUR WAY?
We’re seeking volunteers for a research study for individuals with chronic migraines.
If you have had chronic migraines for at least 1 year, you may qualify for this study. Participants will receive study-related medication and study-related medical care at no cost. You will receive compensation for time and travel.
To qualify, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 1 year history of chronic migraines (with or without aura)
- Age of onset of migraines prior to 50 years of age
- Migraine attacks, on average, lasting 4-72 hours if untreated
- Have 4-14 migraine attacks per month within the last 3 months
WHAT TO EXPECT
THREE EASY STEPS
Fill out your contact information or give us a call
A recruiter will reach out shortly and ask you some questions
If you’re qualified, you will be scheduled for an office visit
Tucson Neuroscience Research
6567 E. Carondelet Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710-2156