MIGRAINES GETTING IN YOUR WAY?
We’re seeking volunteers for a research study for individuals with chronic migraines.
If you have had chronic migraines for at least 1 year, you may qualify for this study. Participants will receive study-related medication and study-related medical care at no cost. You will receive compensation for time and travel.
To qualify, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 1 year history of chronic migraines (with or without aura)
- Age of onset of migraines prior to 50 years of age
- Migraine attacks, on average, lasting 4-72 hours if untreated
- Have 8 or more migraines per month and at least 15 headache days
Contribute to the advancement of medical knowledge and treatments, while receiving expert medical care under close supervision.
The M3 Wake Research Network has powered innovation with over 9,100 Successful Clinical Trials in patients from 6 months to 85 years.
Patient safety is paramount with strict protocols and ethical guidelines, minimizing risks and ensuring thorough monitoring throughout the trial.
Pharmacology Research Institute - Encino
Mon: 8AM – 5PM
Tues: 8AM – 5PM
Wed: 8AM – 7PM
Thurs: 8AM – 7PM
Fri: 8AM – noon
6345 Balboa Blvd.
Building III, Suite 363
Encino, CA 91316