Migraines Getting In Your Way?
Wake Research Is Seeking Volunteers For A Research Study For Individuals With Chronic Migraines.
If you have had chronic migraines for at least 1 year, you may qualify for this study. Participants will receive study-related medication and study-related medical care at no cost. You will receive compensation for time and travel.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 1 year history of chronic migraines (with or without aura)
- Age of onset of migraines prior to 50 years of age
- Migraine attacks, on average, lasting 4-72 hours if untreated
- Have 4-14 migraine attacks per month within the last 3 months