Last Modified: 10/18/2021
|Position Title:||Database Coordinator|
|Reporting to:||Operations Manager/Medical Director|
We are searching for an entry-level database coordinator to join our team. Your responsibilities will include data entry and maintenance of our clinical trial management, recruitment, and survey/form building systems. The ideal candidate has an interest in database management, some technical knowledge, but most importantly has very strong attention to detail. Much of this role will be focused on cleaning up existing data to allow for more accurate reporting and data analysis. We’re looking for a candidate who is accurate, organized, and able to create reports on demand using source data.
- Adhering to data management best practices and maintaining a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintaining various databases that we have in our environment including but not limited to Quickbase, Qualtrics, Clinical Conductor and Salesforce.
- Additional content management support and testing for WordPress-based websites, webforms and surveys
- Compiling data into user-friendly reports and present to the management team
- Working along with developers to troubleshoot various issues in the database domain when necessary
- Look for ways to proactively improve the quality of our data within our ecosystem
- Routine quality assurance and testing – test, verify, and document results
- Review CRM data regularly for errors, trends, opportunities and insights
- Must be proficient in Excel
- 1-2 years of experience working with relational database systems
- Basic knowledge of database management software.
- Ability to work independently and manage time.
- Ability to create reports with advanced filters
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail