Position: Clinical Team Lead
Eligible for overtime:
Clinical Research Manager / Site Director
M3 Wake Research Raleigh
The Clinical Team Lead is a specialized research professional working with and under the guidance of the clinical research site management and Principal Investigator (PI). While the Principal Investigator is primarily responsible for the overall conduct of the clinical trial, the Clinical Team Lead is an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator who is responsible for mentoring, training, and high-level oversite of clinical research coordinators and research assistants. The primary concern of all Wake Research personnel is the protection of study subjects.
- Mentor Clinical Research Coordinators and/or Research Assistants assigned to the team.
- Resolve daily protocol related questions, clinical questions, and daily operational questions.
- Approve timecards for assigned team members.
- Perform clinical skills checks for new hires and yearly checks for current employees assigned to the team.
- Ensure that training (such as SOPs, GCP, CV, study requirements, etc.) is kept up-to-date for all employees assigned to team.
- Participate in the annual review process by providing feedback of team members.
- Assist management with potential new hire selection and shadowing process.
- Assist with study start-up, maintenance, and close-out of studies as needed for those on the team.
- Also responsible for performing job duties of Clinical Research Coordinator
- Experienced Clinical Research Coordinator required; CRC Certification is preferred.
- Proven dedication and respect among colleagues and sponsors.
- Extensive clinical trial knowledge through education and/or experience
- Successful completion of GCP Certification and Advanced CRC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills.